ProStaff Workforce Solutions is seekinganElectronics Technicians (Level I / II / III) for privately owned manufacturing company in Richardson, TX. If interested, we would be excited to connect and discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Pay Rate: DoE Schedule: Monday - Friday plus overtime on Saturday
Flexible start time
1st shift - 5:30 am or 6:30 am - 1:30 or 2:30 pm
Reports To: Team Lead - Supervisor
Summary: Tests, troubleshoots and repairs PCB assemblies, subassemblies, or final assemblies demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot down to the component level. The Technician may program, set up, and run automated assembly equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Technician Level I: • Reads and interprets bill of material, work orders, test procedures, performance specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
• Confers with Engineering, Quality, Shipping and Operations Management regarding test procedures and results.
• Performs functional tests on subassemblies and Finished Goods products
• Work with team members to produce surface mount PC boards.
• Interacts with internal QC and Test Department to eliminate placement/ solder process errors.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
• Demonstrates ability to maintain a Customer Service-oriented mindset in dealing with in-house customers. • Documents product failures and communicates the data to Management in a timely manner.
• May setup and run SMT stencil print, placement, or reflow equipment. May also be asked to hand place different SMT parts.
• Maintains a neat and orderly workspace.
• Other duties may be assigned by lead or supervisor.
Technician Level II: • All Technician Level I duties.
• Works with Engineering on New Product Introduction.
Technician Level III: • Analyzes and repairs PCB assemblies that have failed in production, been returned or replaced by customers, field service personnel, or CSD department.
• Provides professional documentation on board repair in regard to; customer complaint, analysis, repair and root cause of issue. Reports may be generated using email, Excel, Word, LabVIEW and other technical documentation to support the analysis.
• Performs other Refurb or production test technician functions during peak periods.
• Program SMT specific equipment such as stencil print, placement, reflow, or AOI equipment.
• May also perform reflow profiles associated with PCA products.
• May be required to provide technical support to Engineering or production.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. Technician Level I: 6m-2 yrs of related field experience Technician Level II: 2-4 yrs of related field experience Technician Level III: 5-7 yrs of related field experience
About ProStaff Workforce Solutions
We are a fast growing and successful agency that treats all its clients and candidates with a personal touch. ProStaff Workforce Solutions is a group of industry experts—many hailing from larger agencies—who know their business well and enjoy working in a more hands-on and flexible environment, with attention to detail. Our mission is to match quality people with quality jobs and quality companies to maximize productivity and profitability. We develop long-term relationships and provide a level of customer service and expertise that instill confidence and trust in our client companies and candidates.