· Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files; performs paper and system audits as necessary.
· Responsible for all temp recruitment; i.e., working directly with temp agencies and internal group leaders for all shop floor openings.
· Conducts temp orientations for shop floor temp employees.
· Conducts new-hire orientations for exempt and non-exempt personnel.
· Distributes benefits enrollment materials.
· Assists with the open enrollment process.
· Responsible for the maintenance of employee files (active, term and LOA). Ensures information is filed appropriately and timely.
· Maintains new hire and benefit orientation packets.
· Manages ID access badges.
· Solely responsible for ordering of typical office stationery supplies.
· Assists with the planning and execution of employee events.
· Distributes routine and ad hoc HR communications (electronically or on paper).
· Provide administrative support as required by Sr. HR Generalist and Sr. HR Manager.
· Create in applicant tracking system (iCIMS) recruitment requisitions for all hires, including temp positions.
· Update applicant tracking system (iCIMS) accordingly as recruitment/on-boarding process requires.
· Initiate On-Boarding process for all new hires.
· Manage on-boarding process from start to completion for all new hires.
Enter vendor invoices into SAP – this includes manual invoices such as utility bills, as well as invoices that match up to PO receivers.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Liberal Arts, Business/Human Resources or related.
· Experience using payroll systems (i.e. Ultipro).
· Demonstrated experience with MS Office products with demonstrated skills in Excel and SAP.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters discreetly.
· Must be able to work flexible hours in support of continuous operations environment.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)