ProStaff Solutions is looking for Documentation Specialist-cGMP to work with a pharmaceutical company in New Brunswick, NJ.
Contract to Hire $20-$25 hourly DOE
Provide administrative support within Office of Data Reliability (ODR). To assist in the finalization of ODR audits to include worksheet finalization and other audit documentation.
• To assist in documentation and provide support to ODR audits.
• To assist in follow ups on audit closures across the departments.
• To maintain the documentation with the department which is traceable for future reference and review.
• Assist in CDRO Board Meeting and inter/intra department presentations.
• Order and maintain office goods for ODR.
• Retrieve and archive various forms of documentation.
• Adhere to the Environmental, Health and Safety programs and associated programs.
Associates or Bachelor's degree
RECENT Graduates preferred
Must have hands on experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
Experience in Microsoft Visio is preferred.
Must be able to move documentation binders and files (up to 20 lbs.) to storage racks by lifting them manually and organizing.