Position Summary: Process orders, research and resolve customer inquiries, and process necessary paperwork to complete the order process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor faxes and distribute to appropriate department/person immediately.
- Follow up with customers concerning problem orders from previous night.
- Process orders in a timely fashion
- Prepare order for keying, review and process orders
- Resolve lot and description problem prior to releasing.
- Contact customer by phone immediately to change or confirm any conflicts or changes on order.
- Make corrections per customer instructions.
- Answer phone calls with a clear friendly greeting and always maintain positive demeanor.
- Provide product information to customer.
- Compose correspondence as necessary to advise customer of findings or present necessary information.
- Take appropriate action on customer requests, inquires, reports, inventory levels and lot history.
- Office functions
- Fax customer copy of a signed bill of lading/transfer.
- Match signed bill of lading with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
- Match confirmed transfer with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
- Match and scan confirmed tallies.
- Mail original bill of lading/transfer/warehouse receipts to customer.
- Match and file pink original of bill of lading.
- Match and file warehouse receipt and yellow bill of lading for receipt file and second white copy of transfer to be filed in bill of lading file.
- Match tally with corresponding warehouse receipt and file.
- Scan picking copies.
- Fax weekly/daily reports when requested by customer.
- Share customer behavior patterns with team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and minimum of 1-2 years of customer-related experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Good research and analytical ability.
- Detail-oriented; organized.
- Good time management skills.
- Keyboard dexterity.
- PC proficiency, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Shift Hours 9:30am-6:30pm
- Pay rate $16 hourly
- Contract to Hire