ProStaff Solutions is looking for Warehouse Housekeeping Operator to work for a company in Sayreville, NJ
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Work schedule: 11 pm – 07:30 am (third shift)
Ability to train in first/second shift
This position is responsible for following daily work assignments to meet GMP standards while maintaining the production areas, administrative areas, employee break rooms, bathrooms, warehouse and building exterior in a clean, safe, and well maintained condition in both Sayreville facilities. The position needs to communicate with area leads, other shift housekeeping operators and maintenance supervisors to ensure the facility is adequately maintained for GMP’s, recycling and safety standards.
- Provide housekeeping support to both Sayreville facilities by performing daily work assignments following all task specific SOP’s and guidelines to perform all cleaning, sanitation and recycling duties assigned to the housekeeping group. Follow all safety and general company policies. General duties include but not limited to sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing, dusting, wiping, polishing, washing items, collecting trash, loading trash into the compactor, outside trash and leaf pick up, window cleaning, vacuuming, operating floor scrubber, operating other powered industrial equipment, logging all activities in log books when required. Delivers messages, transport small equipment or tools throughout the buildings. Sets up tables and chairs in cafeterias, offices and conference rooms as instructed.
- Provide & maintain a clean, safe, and well maintained work environment facility wide. Perform light building maintenance tasks including but not limited to painting, collecting, sorting, baling plastic and other materials for recycling, cleaning gutters and outside catch basin screens, cleaning building ceilings, floors, walls, ramps, walkways, side-walks, stairs, re-lamping lights, collecting and properly storing used lamps for recycling as required, removing snow from main entrances, and logging these activities as required.
- Look for and report potential safety issues. Look for and recommend chances for improvement. Attend and comprehend monthly safety trainings. Perform various duties as required by supervision.
- Maintain, replenish and request housekeeping inventory items as needed.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), or trade school is preferred
- 1 Year housekeeping operator experience preferable with some maintenance experience too.
Ability to operate powered industrial equipment, including scissor lift and articulated lift equipment preferred
|Obtain a Powered Industrial Equipment Certification from the company within 3 months.