is looking for Machine Operators
to work for a company in Rahway
Full time: 2nd shift - 3 pm - 11:30 pm
3rd shift - 11 pm - 7:30 am
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Will Train on FIRST SHIFT
- To be able to operate production filler lines at an entry level with the assistance of another operator, and receive training on proficiently operating the lines. To manually record daily production and any possible down time, and receive training on operating each line effectively.
- Actively learn and receive training on independently, running equipment within specifications.
- Produce high volume of finished good product on a consistent level for a period of 8-9 hours through working with another operator. Monitor the line for any defects or production inhibitors.
- Pour caps, bottles to the filler line, prepare shippers and apply shipper labels to finished good product.
- Prepare documentation regarding weight, torque and production. Relieve prior shift operator at start of each shift.
- Conduct any necessary rework of finished good product out of specification.
- Maintain a standard level practice of GMP and housekeeping at all times.
2 or more years’ experience in operating liquid filling lines in a manufacturing environment.
· Prior machine operator or mechanic experience.
Solid English language skills
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Ability to read and comprehend safety rules, operational and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, reports and memos.
· Ability to complete simple reports and correspondence.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement; using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
· Committed to safe work practices
· Knowledge of FDA and OSHA regulations a plus